"We have a secret in our culture, it's not that birth is painful. It's that women are strong. - Laura Stavoe Harm
Featured Birth Story
This is the story of Charlee's birth. Her mom Breanna fought so hard to bring this beautiful, healthy girl into the world. Even when facing a transfer from the birth center to the hospital this momma never gave in to fear and never stopped believing in her body's ability to give birth! After 24 hours of labor Charlee made her grand entrance! Welcome to the world Charlee!!
During birth you will go through just about every known emotion
The excitement when you realize you will be meeting your child soon.
The impatience of waiting for the waves to to pick up.
The intense feelings during transition, followed by the euphoria the minute your child is earth-side.
It all happens in such a fantastic blur.
Details are often forgotten in the rush.
This is why birth photography is so important.
This is why it means so much to me.
You are going to want to remember all of the details of this important event.
Birth Photography is empowering
No matter what birthing experience you have planned your story matters. medicated or unmedicated
belly birth (cesarean) or vaginal
It's your birth story and it deserves to be honored.
Birth photography is an investment. You are investing in a work of art work that tells the story of one of the most important life-changing event in your entire life. If you want to remember every powerful memory of your birth, if you want to look back and see your own incredible power then hire a professional birth photographer.
I will always respect your birthing space and your privacy. As a trained doula and an experienced birth photographer I understand the importance of respecting the birth space. You will never be asked to pose. I will follow your lead on conversation and never talk during a surge (contraction). I will be a fly on the wall, quietly documenting your birth.
Birth Photography Includes:
1. In person pre booking consultation
2. Optional second meeting closer to your due date
3. Text/email/ phone support
4. On call 24/7 beginning at 37 weeks
5. 75+ high resolution, hand-edited digital images w/ printing rights
6. Access to online gallery where you can download and share your prints as well as order print products
7. 20% discount on motherhood photography sessions (maternity, family and newborn included) during your pregnancy and for the first year of your baby's life.
Birth Photography & Doula Support
Everything included in the birth package plus:
1. two prenatal appointments where we will discuss comfort measures, labor positions, your birth plan and more.
2. prenatal support throughout your pregnancy via phone, email, Skype or text
3.Support during your labor for both you and your partner.
4. Postpartum support via text, email and phone call up to 3 months postpartum
5. One postnatal follow up 2-4 weeks post delivery.